Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On the way to surgery

Sorry I wasn't able to update last night. Conway Corp was having some problems.

Dad got some rest yesterday and had a great evening. It was the perkiest I have seen him since they took the epidural out. Mom said he finally hit a wall around 9 pm but that was a pretty good run. Pray for more days like that.

He's on his way to surgery as I type this. They are putting in his chemo port this morning. Mom will call me as soon as he's out and I will update. I am having a hard time this morning, for some reason, having this port put in makes it seem all the more real. Pray for a smooth and easy surgery.

We're hoping Dad gets to come home in the next day or two. He needs to get out of that hospital!! The 3-5 day stay is now on day 8. Pray he gets to come home soon.

No comments: